mari mencari....

Google
 

Saturday, June 21, 2008

pissed off day...

today was a totally pissed off day!!!! Everything went wrong from the early morning. Starting from the Cik T (refer to tikusss) went having a fiest in the house, run and dancing all way round like there's no tomorrow! What a horror to my eyes. Don't know where they came from but i guess they came from the store la.. enough said...

Then im cahing for the Atlas ice lorry. That stupid driver can't remember ma's house even they know its a twice a month task. I have to wait for them at the main rod so that they can see more. Stupid enough, they said they didn't notice me who's standing by the road wearing that red shirt!!! Hoi..lu buta ke wei..tensen betul saya.

Ma is not around this morning as she have to go to marhaban tingy at Nilai. Macam la kat Nilai tu doesn't have any marhaban group. But its ok..its not bothering me at all but it make me left lonely alone in the house.. Eeeee...

Then this morning ma & me went to the kampung's tailor, means to send our kain ela to be baju kurung la. As for me, im not into baju kurung this time around, but more into kebaja labuh biasa. Sad enough, the tailor said she didn't accept other than normal baju kurung because she said its take longer timer to complete 1 baju kebaya when she can make 5 baju kurung at the same time. So, sangat hampa. Im thinking of wearing the baju kebaya for my smtg big on August. However, she recommend me another tailor that maybe still accept the bajus. Owhhh..benci sangatttttt!!!! That's why im not into beli all those kain ela. Im preferred more to baju siap je all because this kind of problem la.

Obek pulak koje hari ni. Sesubuh pi'e dah called me and informed that he will be going to Rawang for another site visit. Said he will only be back by 4pm. Yeah you're right. His 4pm is totally different from our 4pm. His 4pm means 7pm to me. So, there goes my plan to dating2 tonite. He must be tired and don't have the feeling to go out datng with me. Eeee...another pissed off thingy for me today.

Luckily, i managed to went to salon and do my hair. Its so relieved when there's somebody caressing and picit2 kepala when you are in a benci2 mood.

Last nite i dreamt of went to swimming with somebody that i didn't know. He (yes..swimming with a hansome and cute guy) just hold my hand and off in the pool we go!! Kebushhh..sploshhh, splosshhh... Wah..its felt so good cos I can swim and even diving in that dream. Unfortunately, this guy went drowning and im in no time go dive in and grab his hand. Chewahhh...ala2 romantik gitu. Benci la.. Woke up and smile all the way because..(1) I can really swim & diving in the dream, (2) the guy is soooo cute, (3) I managed to help him from drowning. I wonder what does the dream means.. Hope there's no bad prediction of it.

Ok la.. it time to peluk2 Nezha. Rindu nak mati kat dia nih...luv u..bye...

2 comments:

KV said...

tikus jugak membuatkan hidup kita haru biru. Habis brg2 dlm kedai MIL rosak dikerjakan oleh cik T.

saya said...

itu la dianya KV..macam2 hal..