mari mencari....

Google
 

Monday, December 1, 2008

falling into you...


And in your eyes I see ribbons of colour

I see us inside of each other

I feel my unconscious merge with yours

And I hear a voice say, “what’s his is hers”

I’m falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good

Falling into you

I was afraid to let you in here

Now I have learned love can’t be made in to fear

The walls begin to tumble down

And I can’t even see the ground

I’m falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good

Falling into you

Falling like a leaf

Falling like a star

Finding a belief

Falling where you are

Catch me, don’t let me drop!

Love me, don’t ever stop!

So close your eyes and let me kiss you

And while you sleep I will miss you

Oh, I’m falling into you

This dream could come true

And it feels so good

Falling into you

Falling like a leaf

Falling like a star

Finding a belief

Falling where you are

Falling into you




- faling into you, celine dion

4 comments:

one love said...

i used to love celine dion...

she was awesome!

i bet she is!

payarumput21 said...

Salam..

:-)

Hmmm.. Falling into you.. indeed...

Nurmala said...

falling into you..
saya suka kat celine dion nih..

saya said...

aaaa..apsal suma falling into celine dion bukan saya? uuwaaaaaa..... anyway, enjoy kan lagu tu..