mari mencari....

Google
 

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

good bye 2008, welcome 2009...


Let me be true as the steel of a blade,
Make me bigger than skillful or clever;
Teach me to cling to my best, unafraid,
And harkens to false gospels, never.
Let me be brave when the burden is great,
Faithful when wounded by sorrow;
Teach me, when troubled, with patience to wait,
The better and brighter tomorrow.
Spare me from hatred and envy and shame,
Open my eyes to life's beauty;
Let not the glitter of fortune or fame,
Blind me to what is my duty.
Let me be true to myself to the end,
Let me stand to my task without whining;
Let me be right as a man, as a friend,
Though a thousand false beacons are shining.

If it didn't bring you joyjust leave it behind,
Let's ring in the new yearwith good things in mind,
Let every bad memorythat brought heartache and pain,
And let's turn a new leafwith the smell of new rain.
Let's forget past mistakes,
making amends for this year,
Sending you these greetings to bring you hope and cheer,
Happy New Year!

New years are a chance for a beginning,
Even when there hasn't been an end.
Wheels turn in an interminable bend,
Yet, marked in one spot, seem to wobble spinning.
Each year we hope to do a little better
Although we know that really nothing's changed.
Reason thinks that everything's arranged,
So we must dream if we would fate unfetter.


Here’s for 2009 :
For each and every one of you,
May it be filled with significant steps,
Towards the fulfillment of our fondest wishes.

Wishing all of you a happy and prosperous new year!!!



p/s : semoga tahun hadapan kita semua lebih diberkati oleh Allah S.W.T.. aminnn...






10 comments:

Ummibatrisya said...

selamat tahun baru dan salam maal hijrah

semoga tahun yang mendatang akan bertambah bahagia :)

ummi doakan yang terbaik untuk cik saya dan keluarga :)

bilalah nak makan nasi minyak obek dan cik saya ini :)

Aku Bukan Bidadari said...

selamat tahun baru jugak..semoga taun depan kita semakin matang dan maju kehadapan..insyallah

goasop said...

salam maal hijrah 1430! dan selamat tahun baru 2009!

semoga hari mendatang lebih terbilang. =)

prebetsabu said...

amiinnnnn

dakgilachoc a.k.a nani said...

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2009. Moga tahun baru membawa rezeki yg lebih melimpah ruah..hehehehe...

~dARlee zURiS~ said...

aminnn..

selamat tahun baru!!!
thn depan kawen ye..
hehhee =P

one love said...

selamat tahun baru :)

eedany said...

Selamat Tahun Baru 2009.

Goodbye 2008... Welcome 2009.

:)

jane said...

salam ziarah..
selamat tahun baru!

saya said...

selamat kepada semuaaaa... sayang semua....