mari mencari....

Google
 

Sunday, February 21, 2010

bored to death...


aduhhhduhduhduhduhhhh...
bosan betol..
do nothing for the whole weekend
i forced myself to lay down and sleep
when its a lots of things to do
but what should i do
i have this heavy lazy bones inside me
hahahhaa..
what a lame excuses
nezha?
he's just as happy as usual
lazying around under my feet
on my tummy
between my arms
that creature just know where to go
obek?
as buzy as a bee
no..dont complaint
he's gonna make tonnes of money when he's done
(in a dream)
okey dokey...
im totally full now
after a heavy lunch and a pack of fried banana fritters
(cakap je la goreng pisang..kan senang)
wohohohohoooo..
anybody care to joint me for a dvd marathon?
no..not you nezha.. you can go chasing that colourful ball..

2 comments:

zh-ena said...

ader umairah nak merathon dvd mmg tak dapat la

saya said...

ena--umariah tu aktif nak gerak2 je hehhee...